SAN-O2-GARD is an EPA registered Peroxyacetic Acid Sanitizer used in the dairy, food and beverage processing industry for CIP pipeline cleaning, sanitizing, bottle and filler sanitizing, and disinfection. Primary uses are also for slime and bio-fouling/bio-film control, odor reduction, and for cleaning UF and RO membranes. SAN-O2-GARD is EPA registered for use in sanitizing food and beverage product contact surfaces, as well environmental surfaces. It is and excellent sanitizing agent for most food plant applications and is ideal for use in aseptic packaging operations. SAN-O2-GARD is an equilibrium solution of hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid, acetic acid, and water.
- Five Star Chemical – Peroxyacetic Acid
- Birko Chemical – Birk-Ox
- Extremely effective – quick killing a wide range of bacteria, yeasts and fungi at temperatures as low as 40 degrees F.
- Versatile – works over a broad pH range.
- Environmentally safe – breaks down to water, acetic acid (vinegar) and oxygen
- Environmentally friendly – non-phosphate formula
- Ease of use – non-foaming, no rinse formulation
- Can be used with our HRS Foam Additive for foam application
- Compatibility – less corrosive than chlorinated sanitizers