KETTLE-WASH is a high alkaline liquid, designed for use in all CIP/COP cleaning procedures found in the brewery. KETTLE-WASH is formulated with sodium hydroxide, low foam surfactants, and a unique blend of water conditioning agents effectively controlling water hardness at high and low alkalinity ranges. This unique formulation penetrates, loosens and removes tenacious brewing soils.
- Brewing Vessels – Brew kettles, Mash tun, Hot liquor tank, Lauter tun, Chillers.
- Fermenters & Uni-tanks
- Stainless kegs
- Returnable bottles
- Low-Foaming – Ideal for CIP
- Economical – full strength
- Unique blend of chelants – pentrates and removes beerstone deposits
- Concentrated blend of surfactants – effectively penetrates mineral scales
- Controls hard water conditions throughout the pH range – free rinsing, leaves no residue
- Effective in hard water conditions