Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card)
Orders are typically shipped within 48 – 72 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
We choose from a number of carriers to select one that best suits the size and chemical makeup of your order.
- Orders that are approximately 100 pounds or less and are non-hazardous according to the Department of Transportation (DOT) are typically shipped UPS Ground.
- Orders that are approximately 100 pounds or less, and one item or more is classified hazardous according to the Department of Transportation (DOT) are typically shipped FEDEX Ground.
- Orders that are over 100 pounds are typically shipped R&L Carriers.
We may also select other carriers depending on where you are located and the size of your order. Our goal is to provide you the best service with the lowest total freight cost.
We understand that freight can be a costly component in your order. Since we need to see the size and chemical makeup of your order before we can calculate actual freight costs, you will be notified of these costs after your order has been placed. Your order will not be processed and your credit card will not be charged until we receive your approval of the freight charges. If you do not approve, your order will be cancelled and your card will not be charged.
Please inspect all packages for damage before signing and accepting the shipment from the delivering carrier. DO NOT ACCEPT any package that appears to be leaking or to be damaged. You can sign for a shipment and exclude a specific package by making note of it on the carrier’s bill of lading. A damaged package that you’ve refused to accept remains the responsibility of the carrier.
The shipping of chemicals and hazardous chemicals is highly regulated and requires accurate, DOT compliant shipping papers. It can also be expensive, with the return freight cost on smaller packages often exceeding the purchase price of the item being returned.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Returns can only be made with our prior approval and authorization. Please call us at (800) 248-8515 or email us at email@example.com. We’ll be glad to discuss your options.
- The item must be in the same condition you received it, unopened, in the original packaging, with all DOT labeling in-place.
- You, the purchaser are responsible for all return shipping costs, including any Hazardous Material fees that may be applied by the carrier.
- A 20% restocking charge will apply.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you on the status of your refund.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card.
- You will receive the credit within 5 days of our notification, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- All shipping costs are nonrefundable including Hazardous Material fees applied by the carrier.
- If for any reason we arrange for the pick up of an item to be returned from you using our carrier accounts and, as a result, we are invoiced for the return freight, the freight costs we incur for the return of your item(s) will be deducted from any refund you are due.